Marketing Manager, Affiliates
For 12 million subprime credit borrowers in America, a 339% average APR payday loan was the only loan option – not anymore. At LoanNow our mission is to help good people get better loans. We are helping people with less than great credit get back on track.
As Affiliate Manager, you’ll be helping us develop and scale our affiliate marketing channel. This is an opportunity to learn from veteran data-driven growth experts, make meaningful contributions to the growth of the company, and own the P&L for a substantial portion of our business. You will be accountable for developing and driving our affiliate channel strategy, as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with affiliate partners to drive traffic and revenue.
The position requires a strong foundation of knowledge in the affiliate marketing space and a proven track record in creating innovative analytical solutions in customer targeting, acquisition and management, marketing channel analytics, pricing and investment decisioning.
- Affiliate channel analytics and pricing: build framework for optimal investment decisoning across affiliate channel
- Develop and implement risk/return framework for affiliate partner pricing based on customer lifetime value, price sensitivity testing
- Optimize all aspects of our affiliate program through established and new networks.
- Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis.
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment.
- Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
- Track & analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program(s).
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
- Cultivate new partnerships and publisher relationships.
- Experience in guiding affiliate lead modeling efforts to yield actionable business insights.
- Exceptional knowledge of business analytics.
- Some level of affiliate sales, negotiation, and implementation experience.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Background in applied mathematics / statistics a big plus.
- Proficiency with BI tools like Tableau, modeling languages like R, or SQL a big plus.
LoanNow is a fast-growing startup that offers tremendous advancement opportunities for its employees. We’re a stealthy team of technologists disrupting a $15 billion slow moving giant of an industry. We’ve built web scale products and helped scale them to hundreds of millions of daily active users. Our team is rethinking how the lending industry works.
Since launching in 2014, LoanNow has changed the way people borrow money by making it faster and easier than ever to get a loan. At the same time, we help subprime borrowers understand how to use credit, build a repayment history and credit file, and incentivize good borrower behavior. Our mission is to help good people get better loans.
We are a data-driven company. LoanNow is building the most innovative credit models in the world to make smarter lending decisions. But it would be silly to think a loan goes bad at the time of underwriting. We believe that what happens after the loan is funded is more important that what happens before. Much of our machine learning efforts are focused on this idea.
The LoanNow team is full of A-players who stem from some of the world’s leading technology companies. As teammates we value commitment, accountability, honing our craft, and learning from each other. If that’s you, we’d love to chat.
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and GitHub URL (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include anything you feel would make us want to hire you immediately.